When choosing a roofing material for your home, or commercial property, metal roofs are a good choice for many reasons. The Roofing Brothers pride ourselves in providing durable metal roofs for our clients. We not only ensure proper installation, but we value the detail of every roof, to give you the highest quality in metal roofing. Homeowners and contractors alike trust us with their metal roofing needs.
Types of Metal roofs
As one of the first metal roofing panels to gain nationwide popularity, 5V-Crimp has been used for decades. 5V-Crimp is versatile and performs well in residential areas.
* Our core values, inspire innovation in our service, and drive our commitment to excellence in all that we do.
* We lead our trade and serve our customers by striving to be the best roofing company.
* Professionalism, quality, and honesty are attributes that we maintain on every job with every customer.
Standing seam metal roofing panels secured in place by concealed fasteners, and connected side by side by means of an overlapping/locking mechanism forming a raised rib/standing seam. This system helps to prevent any leaking.
Metal can also be made to resemble tile, shingle or a slate roof. This gives you the look that you may desire in a roof with all the benefits of a metal roofing system.
Advantages/Disadvantages of Metal Roofs
There are many benefits to installing a metal roof, whether it be for a residential home, or a commercial building.
1. Great for the environment, energy efficient: Metal roofs are environment friendly, being made from 30-60% recycled material. Metal roofs are also excellent insulators, and can save you money by lowering your cooling and heating costs.
2. Wind and fire resistant: You can rest assured during any storms or hurricanes. Many styles have been tested to withstand hurricane force winds, with some styles being up to 175 mph. Metal roofs also have a class A fire rating, which is the highest in the roofing industry.
3. Low maintenance: Once installed properly, metal roofs are virtually maintenance free.
4. Increase home value: Metal roofs can be more expensive initially but save you money in the long run. They increase the value of your home and do not need to be replaced as frequently as a shingle roof.
1. Initial cost will be more expensive than shingle roofing system.
2. Metal roofs are more complex when it comes to installation and modification, and would most likely take a professional if you wanted to make any changes in the future.
Naples, FL | Fort Myers, FL | Bonita Springs, FL | Estero, FL | Marco Island, FL