Shingle roofs are a relatively inexpensive and practical choice for your home. The Roofing Brothers offer a wide range of roof shingle installation options for your commercial or residential property. The shingles we use are durable, resistant, and of the highest quality. Whether you need to install new shingles on your roof, or replace the ones you have now due to any type of damage or decay, you can trust our years of roof installation and repair experience.
Advantages/Disadvantages of Shingle Roofs
* Our core values, inspire innovation in our service, and drive our commitment to excellence in all that we do.
* We lead our trade and serve our customers by striving to be the best roofing company.
* Professionalism, quality, and honesty are attributes that we maintain on every job with every customer.
There are several reason why shingle roofs remain a popular choice when choosing a roof for your home.
1. Cost: Compared with other roofing systems, shingle roofs remain very cost efficient.
2. Installation: Shingles are relatively easy to install and if ever needed, are simple to repair, also cutting down on cost and time.
3.Variety: Shingle roofs have one of the largest variety of colors and textures to choose from. This gives you the flexibility to choose a design that fits your taste.
4. Lightweight: Shingles can be lighter in weight when compared to other roofing materials.
1. Shingles absorb heat, and therefore are not as energy efficient as other materials.
2. The durability of asphalt shingles is less when compared to other materials, making them less resistant to wind and damage.
Naples, FL | Fort Myers, FL | Bonita Springs, FL | Estero, FL | Marco Island, FL