Tile roofs are a widely popular choice for a roofing system not only in Florida, but across the world. They can be found in an assortment of colors and styles giving you a variety to choose from. The Roofing Brothers know that one of the key components in a tile roof is the underlayment and flashings. This is what seals your home and protects it from any water intrusion. Another important factor in tile installation, is the alignment of the tiles. If not done properly, this can ruin the aesthetic of the roof. We ensure that all tiles from all angles are aligned, giving your tile roof the look you desire and deserve. We offer labor warranties on all tile roofs installed.
* Our core values, inspire innovation in our service, and drive our commitment to excellence in all that we do.
* We lead our trade and serve our customers by striving to be the best roofing company.
* Professionalism, quality, and honesty are attributes that we maintain on every job with every customer.
Types of Tile Roofs
Concrete tile roofs is vastly becoming the most popular tile roofing material used. It is a very durable material, and it has a lower cost when compared to clay tile, one reason due to its ready availability.
Clay tiles are most popular of the tile roofs used worldwide and rarely needs a routine maintenance regimen.
Advantages/Disadvantages of Tile Roofs
Other than their outstanding beauty there are several other advantages in selecting a tile roof for your home.
1. Protects against weathering: Tile has a low water absorption rate. This means that with heavy rains it has the ability to resist moisture.
2. Fire & Wind resistant: Tile is an effective fireproof material, and reduces the risk of fires associated with lightening strikes. They are given a class A fire rating, which is the highest in roofing materials. Tiles have a high wind resistance as well, being tested to withstand speeds up to 125 mph.
3. Longevity: Manufacturers usually offer 50 year limited warranties on concrete tile roofs, 30 year on clay, and we offer labor warranties on all tile roofs. The initial cost of tile roofs are more expensive than your standard shingle roof, but the long life cycle enhances the value of your home.
4. Insulation: Roof tiles help to shed solar heat in the summer, and insulate in the winter.
1. Cost of tiles can be more expensive than standard shingle roof.
2. They are a heavier material than shingles.
Naples, FL | Fort Myers, FL | Bonita Springs, FL | Estero, FL | Marco Island, FL